JOPWA aims at rapid publication of concise research papers of a broad interest in politics and world affairs. Subject areas include all the current fields of interest represented by the Committees of the Design Scientific Renaissance. JOPWA welcomes papers in politics and world affaires, including but not limited to the following:
- Political systems
- Public Policy
- Political Theory
- International Relations
- Public International Law
- Human Rights
- International Organizations
- International Political Economics
- Diplomacy and Negotiations
- Environment, Population and Migration
- Political Methodology
- World Media
Editorial Board of JOPWA
- A.Porf. Mahdi S.H. Al Sammaraie/ Egypt.
- Zaid Qasem/ Malaysia.
- Prof. Abdul Razzak M. Ahmed/ Jordan.
- A.Prof. Hashem H. Al-Refaei/ UAE.
- A.Prof. Mahmoud Kh. Almsafir/ Malaysia.
- A.Prof. Sabah Yassin/ Lebanon.
- A.Prof. Sharifah Syahirah/ Malaysia.